Adductor rehabilitation program with the Strength & Conditioning Trainer
Adductor rehabilitation program – exercises proposed by CoachLetchin:
- Moderate tempo run – (8’).
- Selective influence of the locomotor device complex – (7’).
- Sitting on a back seat, we stretch our legs forward and maintain the position – (3 x 40”).
- Lying on the stomach (ventral), the inguinal muscles are rolling on the massage and recovery training roll – (2 x 3’).
- Lying on the back (dorsal), with legs flexed in the coxo-femoral joint; with his hands, the partner tries to approach the knees, while the performer strives to resist resistance, yielding gradually – (3 x 8 reps).
- Lying on the back with the left lower limb flicked from the knee joint and the plantar surface supported on the ground, the stretched opposite limb performs controlled ascending-descending motion without touching the ground with the heel – (3 x 12 reps).
- Lying on the back with arms placed and supported on the ground and knees pulled to the chest, the lower train of the body performs controlled movement of “twisting to the left – return to the initial position – twisting to the right” – (2 x [5+5]).
- Working with partner, “balancing-rebalancing” on the Bosu balance ball – (2 x 40”).
- Lying on the back (dorsal), with legs flexed from the knees, both soles supported on the ground and the knees spread, partner tries to gently approach the knees while the performer strives to resist resistance, yielding gradually – (3 x 8 reps).
- Lying on the back (dorsal), with legs flexed from the knees, both soles supported on the ground and the knees stick one to other, partner tries to move slightly off the knees while the performer strives to resist the resistance, yielding gradually – (3 x 8 reps).
- Working with a partner, walking on toes in a bounded space; partner attempts to unbalance the performer by pulling or pushing him out in different positions – (3 x 25 “).
- Balance between 2 Bosu balance balls and a low balance pillow – (3 x 25 “).
- Lateral movement with Thera-Band resistance to the ankles – (3 x 15m).
- From a normal position, lateral to the [low] pliometry bench, we perform the jump with beating on both legs and landing with damping on the bench – (3 x 10 reps).
- Walking along a straight line (drawn in advance), leading one foot before the other and holding a ball between hands, also work with a partner who offers the ball; performer who has his trunk turned must return the ball offered by the partner, hitting it with the ball he holds between his hands – (6 x 10m).
- Balance, maintaining the position of support on shoulders and heels between 2 benches – (2 x 40”).
- Lateral jump with bringing the opposite knee to the chest and return to the initial position – (2 x 10 reps).
- Lying on the back with the calves resting on a fitness ball, we pull our knees to the chest, then stretch the lower limbs and lift the pelvis with one second hold on the fitness ball, then return to the initial position – (2 x 10 reps).
- Lateral to the wall with elastic cord attached to the ankle of the injured leg, the subject performs a movement of approaching and returning to an initial position – (20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps).
- Moderate tempo run – (5’).
- Stretching – (5’).
At the end of the training session, we apply an ice bag for 5 minutes on the injured area!
Strengthening the stabilizing muscles
Stadium: ProSport Arena
Subject: Giovani Ghimfus
Year of birth: 2005
Strength & Conditioning Trainer: Cristian Letchin